Hi! This is Mary with Rock 'n Tumble gymnastics with some important announcements for our gymnasts joining us for camp this week.
- Full Day Gym Kids camp meet 9am-3pm. Gym Rollers meets 9am-12pm OR 11:45am-2:45PM.
- Gymnasts should come to camp each day in comfortable athletic attire, long hair tied back and shoes that he/she can take on and off with ease.
- Please apply sunscreen on your child for outdoor snack/lunch.
- We will provide water and snack every day for ALL campers. Full day campers (9am-3pm) should pack a lunch Monday- Thursday. Full day campers will have a pizza party on Friday!
- Please plan on attending our camp TALENT SHOW on Friday, which will take place during the last 15 minutes of camp.
- SWIM DAY INFO (Full day campers 9am-3pm only) will have one swim day with their small group at our neighboring pool. Swim days are Tuesday - Friday and your child's specific day will be posted at our check in/out table on Monday afternoon prior to pick up. On your child's designated swim day please bring a separate bag with swimsuit and towel (plus goggles/earplugs if needed).At the pool, campers age 6 and under will use the water play area. Campers age 7 and up will be allowed to use the water slide area once they've passed a swim test.
I hope this information helps answer you questions. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to call (858.487.7799) or email (email@example.com)! We look forward to your arrival at Carmel Valley Rec Center tomorrow!
Have a Happy Handstand! Mary