Hi! This is Mary with Rock 'n Tumble gymnastics with some important announcements for our gymnasts joining us for camp this week.
- IMPORTANT: The CVRC parking lot will be partially under construction next week. We are offering drive thru drop off at the NORTHEAST DOORS of the gymnasium beginning at 8:45am. Please enter the CVRC parking lot and veer LEFT, then pull up along side the gymnasium doors. We will have staff to help you sign in from your vehicle plus staff members to walk your child (ren) into the gymnasium and get settled. You may then circle through the Swim building parking lot to exit.
- Full Day Gym Kids camp meet 9am-3pm. Cheer 'n Tumble meets 9am-2pm. Gym Rollers meets 9am-12pm OR 11:45am-2:45PM.
- Gymnasts should come to camp each day in comfortable athletic attire, long hair tied back and shoes that he/she can take on and off with ease.
- Please apply sunscreen on your child for outdoor snack/lunch.
- We will provide water and snack every day for ALL campers. Full day campers (9AM-2PM & 9AM-3PM) should pack a lunch Monday- Thursday. Full day campers will have a pizza party on Friday!
- Please plan on attending our camp TALENT SHOW on Friday, which will take place during the last 15 minutes of camp.
- SWIM DAY INFO (FULL DAY campers 9am-3pm only) will have one swim day with their small group at our neighboring pool. Swim days are Tuesday - Friday and your child's specific day will be posted at our check in/out table on the first day of camp prior to pick up. On your child's designated swim day please bring a separate bag with swimsuit and towel (plus goggles/earplugs if needed).At the pool, campers age 6 and under will use the water play area. Campers age 7 and up will be allowed to use the water slide area once they've passed a swim test.
I hope this information helps answer you questions. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to call (858.487.7799) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! We are looking forward to lots of summer fun at Rock 'n Tumble Gymnastics!
Have a Happy Handstand! Mary