Hi! This is Mary with Rock 'n Tumble gymnastics with some important announcements for our gymnasts joining us for camp next week.
- Full Day Girly Girl camps meet 9am-3pm. Mini Girly Girl meets 9am-12pm
- Gymnasts should come to camp each day in comfortable athletic attire, long hair tied back and shoes that he/she can take on and off with ease. If you have not completed the Rock 'n Tumble liability waiver, please do so by clicking the link on our website menu.
- Please apply sunscreen on your child for outdoor snack/lunch (lunch pertains to full day only)
- We will provide water and snack every day for ALL campers. Full day campers (9AM-3PM) should pack a lunch Monday- Thursday. Full day campers will have a pizza party on Friday!
- Please plan on attending our camp TALENT SHOW on Friday, which will take place during the last 15 minutes of your child's camp.
- SWIM DAY INFO (Full day campers 9am-3pm ONLY) will have one swim day with their small group at our neighboring pool. Swim days are Tuesday - Friday and your child's specific day will be posted at our check in/out table on the first day of camp prior to pick up. On your child's designated swim day please bring a separate bag with swimsuit and towel (plus goggles/earplugs if needed). At the pool, campers age 6 and under will use the water play area. Campers age 7 and up will be allowed to use the water slide area once they've passed a swim test.
I hope this information helps answer you questions. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to call (858.487.7799) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! We are looking forward to lots of summer fun at Rock 'n Tumble Gymnastics!
Have a Happy Handstand! Mary